- Are you seriously thinking about trying to find a job as soon as you leave high school?
- Do you prefer learning through activities and acquiring general skills that will help you no matter what occupation you work in?
- Would you be able to learn reading and math skills more easily if you could see how people use those skills in their work?
- Are you interested in project-based learning rather than book-based learning?
- Is it important that you get some kind of work experience so that you know how to apply what you are learning in school?
- Are you interested in participating in a student organization that develops leadership skills?
- Do you need skills that will help you find a part-time job while you continue your education after finishing high school?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, ask your guidance counselor for more information about the Career & Technical Education programs at your school or in your community.